The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all–skill–level resort shredding. Our exclusive System X Baseplate transfers rider input to a snowboard so effectively that Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all–mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort.
• System X baseplate with 15% fiberglass content
• 50A Durometer Outsole
• EVA Footbed
• Asymmetrical Highbacks with 5° lateral pre–rotation
• Co-Moulded Ankle Strap
• Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup
• Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers
• Bow Strap Adjuster
• 2×4 Universal Mini–Disc
• Toolless Forward Lean Adjustment
• Lifetime Warranty on Baseplate
The Shiloh is a big mountain twin that’s built to deliver performance, value, and all-terrain versatility. Artist, designer, and snowboard media creation vet, Aaron James Draplin has returned to collaborate on the 20/21 Shiloh bringing his bold lines and clean approach. Expect snappy takeoffs, stable landings, and control in all terrain.