The all-terrain Spruce brings performance, progression, and value into perfect harmony. The Spruce introduces a lightweight, single-mold baseplate and heel cup for a unified flex. It’s endless comfort and seamless board feel generates a light, lively ride. With a canted EVA footbed, and brand-new ergonomic, pre-curved ankle strap, the Spruce offers all the comfy feels. Toe and ankle Bow Straps keep your foot tray clear upon boot entry. The no fuss, feel good, ride good, Spruce is a perfect fit for any rider and any budget.
• Lightweight Single Mold Baseplate
• Bow Strap integration enabling user-friendly in and out
• 2.5 Degree Canted Footbed enabling natural foot/knee position
• Adjustable EVA Footbed
• Contoured Asymmetrical Highback
• Snapback Aluminum Ankle and toe ratchets
• Toolless Ankle and Toe strap adjustments
• Universal 4×4 Disk enabling micro adjustments
• Textured Stretch single-durometer Ankle Strap
• Lifetime Warranty on Baseplate
The Ethos is a Women’s specific snowboard for riders who want to learn, grow, and reach the next level. The shape is built around Arbor’s System Rocker design to provide an incredibly forgiving, easy to control, catch-free experience. Expect amazing value and the ideal platform for perfecting your turns and building confidence all over the mountain.
The Arbor brand was launched with the Element. At our 25th Anniversary, it remains as essential to our line as it was on day one. This all-terrain snowboard continues to adopt the technology of the times without straying from its mission to be the most versatile, resort mountain-twin available, and provide amazing top-to-bottom performance.
The A-Frame’s directional shape, mild taper, and setback stance offer comfort on groomers and ease in powder. A bigger radius sidecut improves carving at higher speeds and adds better control in the steeps. With carbon RWD inlays under your back foot, the A-Frame delivers precision and performance in every turn.